TRUE NATURE 🌊

When someone asks 

me about love, 

I gladly speak of you.

Of the softness

Of the fullness 

Of the wildness 

you share into my life. 


I feel to speak wisely 

of the warmth I feel

Of the depth I feel, 

when you hold my heart, 

Gently, tenderly, fiercely, 

In our shared heartbeats

that rise into a revelry, 

One riotous rhythm 

A mutuality, equality, 

only yours, 

as you be you

And I am me. 


Wherever we are, 

aligned, paradoxically 

co regulated  dancing, 

Fresh flowing free, 

fully, 

Totally, un equivocally 

Together. 


By TS πŸ”₯


ATMA VIDYA 

Nature realises, 

there is nothing to realise. 

True Nature, 

From love 

not for love 

Cease the reaching as 

Enough is already enough. 


Comments

READ MORE FUTURE NOW

TRUE NATURE 🌊 SURFS UP πŸ„‍♂️🌊🐬

BEAUTY FULL. ALL GOOD.

Lit From Within a Joy Of Simplicity and No Terms or Conditions, It's Single Pointed Potent Mother Fu#king Love, Baby ...